Donna & Andy
Fun Songs for Sophisticated Listeners
A Jolly Bunch Are We
A Jolly Bunch Are We – Preview Tracks
Donna & Andy
Performers, Musicians, Songwriters, Composers,
Music for the Whole Family
We are Touring Atlantic Canada
Sept - Dec, 2023!
Send us a message if you would like us to come and visit you!
Ask us about Performances in Schools and Teacher Workshops
"It’s clear that Donna & Andy understand children"
"My 5-year-old son loves Donna & Andy’s music! He is often listening to their songs and singing them around the house. He especially likes their songs about dinosaurs and dragons, pirates and bears, and splashing in puddles. It’s clear that Donna & Andy understand children, and write songs with rich and varied instrumentations and musical styles so that parents can appreciate them too. What I especially like is that they have two distinct voices and have songs in both French and English".
Keep up the great work, Donna & Andy!
- Bruno Allard - Parent
Donna & Andy Songs
36 songs – Samples
- Get Up in the Mornin’ – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- I’d Rather be a Bear – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Best Friends – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- I Got a Sister (but I wanted a dog) – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Who’s in the Tub? – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Dust Bunny Rag – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Singin’ the Blues – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Donna – Andy Cha Cha Cha – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- It’s a Pirate’s Life for Me – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Phone Me – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Star Light Star Bright – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Someone Like Me – sampleBlue Skies and Pirates – CD
- Computer Cat – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Penguin Parade – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Pondering Penguins – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- The Penguin Ball – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- I Wonder – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- My Hamster – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Packing – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Vacation Song – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Forty Little Birdies – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Splashing in the Puddles – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- I’m Wishing – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- We are the Children of the World – sampleComputer Cat – CD
- Ed the Invisible Dragon – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- The Most Important Person – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- I Need a Home for my Dinosaur – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- Gramma’s Pajamas – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- The Best One for the Job – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- Cool Bob – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- The Can’t Wait ’til I’m Older Blues – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- No More School for Me – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- Bedtime Tango – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- Sleep Gently Tiny Child – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- Just Passing By – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
- Raise Up Your Voices – sampleDinosaurs, Dragons and Me – CD
Lyrics That Spin Stories and Sparkle with Wit
Clever lyrics tell great stories and foster songs that are fun to sing. Donna & Andy songs sparkle with imaginative lyrics.
Variety of Musical Styles
Children are sophisticated listeners!
Donna & Andy use a variety of musical styles to create music that appeals to young sophisticated listeners as well as the adults in their lives.
Parents will also request repeat plays
Parents have their own favorite Donna & Andy songs. Strong lyrics backed by good music ensures parents and children enjoy the time they spend together listening to Donna & Andy songs!
Choose Your Song Format
The Donna & Andy Membership has 2 membership options - "10 Free Songs" and "Top of the Class". In each level you can download the audio tracks of all of the songs in your membership level. Downloading the individual tracks is recommended. This gives you the opportunity to create set lists of your favorite songs. You can mix and match songs from each CD. Enjoy!
We do it for the Kids
Children listen to the Donna & Andy songs they love - over and over again! Our goal is to make music that everyone can enjoy. At home, in the family vehicle, at Gamma's house and online. Happy listeners and happy singers make happy companions. We can't guarantee there will be no arguments over who gets to pick the next song, but there will probably be harmony when the music is playing.
A Donna & Andy Membership Provides Your Family with a Complete Music Experience
Donna & Andy provide a multi-faceted experience for children. Families have music to listen to and/or to sing; videos to watch and coloring pages plus activities which extend family interaction time and children's natural affinity for engaging and learning through the arts.
What they say
Teacher/Children's Choir Director
I have loved sharing Donna & Andy's songs with my students and choirs for years. Parents tell me that once their child starts singing the catchy melodies with family friendly lyrics, the whole house can't stop singing their songs! They are enchanting!
Elementary School Music Specialist
I have used Donna & Andy’s songs for years in my elementary music classroom. The children love the lyrics and can easily connect with the subject matter, they enjoy the melodies that are composed in a developmentally appropriate vocal range. The accompaniment tracks are fantastic and add a flare to the vocal performance. The rich harmony lines in the piano accompaniment contribute to a very pleasing musical texture. Love, love, love all their music!
Parent & Author
Kids love Donna & Andy!
I have attended several concerts at my sons' school, and the kids love the music and the interactive approach during the concert. When it comes to singing Donna & Andy music, children love the catchy tunes and the funny lyrics. Donna & Andy speak directly to kids and know what works! As a parent, I love their music because it is catchy, and high quality!
I’m now 15 and Donna & Andy CD’s are still played in the car! Donna & Andy and the Beatles make up my playlist. I still sing because of them.
We were piled in the school’s gymnasium, ready to see a Donna & Andy concert and I was so excited.…
Every time you guys would ask for a volunteer from the audience, my hand would shoot up, and I was euphoric when I was finally picked to join the Penguin Line Dance troupe. All of my hard work dancing was paid off with a fabulous sticker WITH AUTOGRAPHS!!! (warn and tattered - in the photograph) That was super exciting to me, and is a memory I have always kept with me since I was that 8 or 9 year old!
I am now a 20 year old, and I am a university student, hoping to some day become a teacher! So there is a chance I’ll get to see you preform again, not as a student but as an educator!